Internet advertising works for your brand based on the rules you set yourself. It reaches the people you consider potential customers and directs them to the ultimate action you want – traffic, purchase, consultation, and awareness.
Positioning an advertising message on the internet requires established advertising techniques and a good knowledge of the competitive niche.
Why Performance Marketing?
Above all, Internet advertising is creative and diverse in terms of format and vision;
Allows you to reach the audiences you consider potential customers;
Alternative advertising communication channel at competitive prices that reaches a large number of people;
Timely and measurable results
The process generates an even higher success rate when combined with PPC ads. By combining organic and paid traffic, your budget is optimized to the maximum, and advertising campaigns increase their effectiveness.
Ads can be modified and paused in real-time to improve their effectiveness.
What is "PPC" online advertising?
Online Pay-Per-Click advertising is among the most flexible and effective ways to attract a target audience to your website.
The main advantage of the method is that you only pay per click. Your message reaches only the audiences you have segmented.
Where and how can I advertise?
Be among the top search engine results for people searching for certain keywords.
Positioning on sites
Take up ad slots on sites visited by potential customers with similar interests.
Canceled order? Abandoned cart? Remind people about yourself with internet advertising in the channel you want.
in Performance Marketing
- Keyword research
- Competitor and niche market analysis
- Getting to know the size of the audience and its interests
- Choice of online communication channels
- Predicting user paths
- Online Targeting and Keyword Strategy
- Setting goals and KPIs
Creating and campaigns set up
- Making designs
- Development of landing pages or other elements
- Setting up tracking and web analytics tools
- Set up remarketing and/or dynamic remarketing
- Negative keyword lists
- Campaign set up
Management and support
- Constant optimization
- Monitoring KPIs
- Campaign optimization
- Additional and subsequent settings
- Testing and validating marketing hypotheses
- Preparing a report
- Analysis of KPIs achieved
- Implementing a strategy for increasing the success rate of online campaigns
- Perform. Outperform. Repeat.